Dr. Alena Adamkova
2002-2012 IRMT Executive Director/Curator
OF INTERNATIONAL ROERICH MEMORIAL TRUST
FROM 01.01.2002 TILL 08.09.2012
INTERNATIONAL ROERICH MEMORIAL TRUST
Naggar, 175 130 Kullu distt.,
- IRMT AND ITS CURRENT ACTIVITIES
- MEMORIAL STONES
- IMPORTANT VISITS AND MAIN IRMT FUNCTIONS
- JOINT ACTIVITIES: IRMT & OTHER INSTITUTIONS
- PUBLISHING ACTIVITIES
- PUBLIC LIBRARY AND READING HALL
- HELENA ROERICH ART COLLEGE
- CONSTRUCTION OF THE ROERICH ART ACADEMY, NAGGAR, HIMACHAL PRADESH
- WEB SITE OF THE IRMT AND TOUCH SCREEN OF THE IRMT
- CONSTRUCTION WORKS
- MUSEUM WORK
- GENERAL INVENTORY - CATALOGUE OF THE IRMT ART GALLERY PAINTINGS AND MUSEUM ITEMS
- DONATIONS RECEIVED FOR HELENA ROERICH ART COLLEGE FROM IT'S ESTABLISHMENT
Public library for local children and adults has been set up in the biggest hall of the former Urusvati Research Institute building (in 2003), and offers books and journals both in English and Hindi. Stress is on Indian ancient philosophy, literature, history, art and culture.
Children section includes books on ancient mythology and traditional folk tales and stories of different states of India. Books are both in Hindi and English.
Library contains also a big number of original Roerich books (in English and other languages), and many valuable books in Russian and other languages, donated by different Roerich Societies from all over the world.
|Different master classes and art lectures by renowned foreign artists are also being organized in the Library.|